2,130 TOTAL SQFT
(1,255 SQFT ABOVE GRADE)
Anyone who’s ever had a dream to be a homeowner, I’ll need your full attention right now: THIS is how you get into the market. At yours and my favourite intersection of adorable and affordable, 472 Jane St. Lovable bungalow with cute first time buyer written all over it. Phenomenal location near Baby Point/St Jones/Junction. Two bedroom with updated four piece bathroom. Basement rec room reality complete with quilted bar. Parking in the garage. Lush backyard. Lusher price. Sweet sweet Jane. You know what to do.
Things to Love | Sellers’ Words
- A short stroll into the valley takes you into the stunning Etienne Brule Park. This gem of a park stretches along the Humber River, starting near the Old Mill and winding north to the bend in the river around the Baby Point neighbourhood.
- You will also find a ball diamond, a great hiking trail and lovely spots for a small picnic along the way.
- Etienne Brule Park is the centre point between the Humber River, Old Mill, Marshes, the Lambton House Hotel and Lower Humber River Discovery Walks.
- The park connects in kilometres of biking, running/walking trails.
- Forget High Park – drink your coffee under the two massive cherry trees in the backyard when they are in bloom and enjoy their delicious fruit for breakfast.
- Loads of flora and fauna in the yard. You can enjoy spotting hawks, cardinals and robins in the trees.
- Lots of room to take off and store boots and outdoor gear thanks to two mudrooms.
- Never have to dig your car out thanks to a driveway and garage.
- Minutes from the Junction and Bloor West Village, and loads of great bars, restaurants, music venues, yoga studios, bakeries and shopping.
- Walk score of 81 – “very walkable”.
- Can walk to groceries (Loblaws) and the library is just up the street.
- Easy to get in and out of the city.
- Property is in the Runnymede-Bloor West Village neighbourhood, which was rated #1 in the city by Toronto Life magazine in 2019.
- WE love when the full moon lights up the entire kitchen through the skylight.
- Stargazing and hawk spotting through the skylight.
- Steps away from Queen Margherita Pizza, Mad Mexican, Canary & Fox Micro Market, Patisserie 27 coffee, and neighbourhood IDA.
- Two steps from transit, and a short walk from Jane subway station.
- Vintage touches – the brass doorknob with original key.
Possession | July 31, 2019
Property Taxes | $2,742.21 / 2018
Size | 1,255 Square Feet Above Grade, 2,130 Total Square Feet
Lot Size | 25 x 125 Feet
Parking | 1 car parking in detached garage, mutual drive
Features & Improvements
- Main floor wiring updated (2010)
- New roof (2012)
- New fence (2013)
- Plumbing updated (2014)
- Renovated bathroom (2014)
Inclusions | All appliances (white Roper electric stove, stainless steel Frigidaire dishwasher, stainless steel GE fridge, LG washer & dryer).
Exclusions | The following light fixtures – entryway, kitchen, 2x hallway fixture and master bedroom.
About the Neighbourhood